Monday, September 7, 2009

Awesome Restaurant in Phoenix

I'll explain more about how and why I ended up in Phoenix this past Friday—it was to promote the Earthdance festival (which I'll describe in a future blog post, I promise). The shameful thing lately is that I have not been able to post many pictures due to having lost my camera charger. Of course, I found it in my suitcase last week, so this Friday night I took it with me and had the joy of actually being able to do some photography.

So get ready for a picture post! The dinner that night was at the District in the Phoenix Sheraton. A friend of someone in our group to promote the festival worked there, so we got a bit of a nice in. The food was fantastic (I felt disgusting, having a giant cheeseburger with a bunch of Italians that really hadn't been outside of Arcosanti yet, but I needed it all the same and didn't regret it), but the decor was even better. Here are the photos from the night. I'll have to post-process them later.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All the glasses cases had some special lighting, which I particularly enjoyed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few shots of the huge lights that hung inside the hotel before one of the hotel staff pulled me over.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers